Xverse and Liquidium Join Forces for Exclusive Rewards

Explore a new realm of possibilities in digital assets and lending with our seamless integration.

Xverse & Liquidium Integration

Embarking on an innovative journey, Xverse and Liquidium have forged a dynamic partnership aimed at delivering unparalleled benefits to our users.. With Xverse leading in digital asset management and Liquidium specializing in Bitcoin lending, this collaboration promises to revolutionize the way you interact with your assets.

Exclusive 1.5x Points Multiplier for Xverse Wallet Users

We're thrilled to announce an exclusive opportunity for Xverse Wallet users: From May 13-27, we're expanding the rewards on all Liquidium Points earned! This is your chance to seize the moment and maximize your earnings like never before. By instantly increasing your rewards by 1.5 times, you'll tap into extraordinary potential within the digital asset landscape. Don't miss out on this thrilling opportunity to elevate your rewards and explore the enhanced features of Xverse Wallet.

- Understanding Liquidium points

Liquidium points serve as a loyalty indicator and hold the potential for future redemption. While discussions are ongoing regarding the possibility of redeeming points for blockchain tokens or other benefits, please note that regulatory considerations and Liquidium's discretion will guide any potential developments. U.S. individuals may not be eligible for token redemption, and Liquidium reserves the right to determine redemption timelines, token issuance, and conversion rates.

- Liquidium Points Distribution

Lenders receive 100% of the points upon initiating a loan, while borrowers earn 10% of the points at the start of the loan and the remaining 90% upon complete loan repayment. For example, a loan of 0.1 BTC would earn the lender 10,000 points initially, while the borrower earns 1,000 points at the loan's initiation and another 9,000 upon repayment. If the loan is not repaid, the borrower retains the initial 1,000 points.

- Assistance with Liquidium points

For any inquiries or assistance regarding Liquidium points, please join the Liquidium Discord and open a ticket.

If you plan to export your Xverse wallet to another provider, please note that the 1.5x point multiplier will only apply to Xverse Wallet during the specified period. We recommend creating a new Xverse Wallet to take full advantage of the promotion and avoid potential inconsistencies in points and Bitcoin balances.

As we embark on this journey together, we invite you to seize the opportunity to maximize your rewards and explore the innovative features of Xverse Wallet and Liquidium. Join us in unlocking enhanced benefits and shaping the future of digital assets and lending.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful